Bridge Service would be much better and more useable with these suggestions:
- You'll have to fill in and save user credentials to use/initiate an RDP connection. If you don't enter and save the logon credentials in the bridge entry a blank screenconnect window is opened and you don't have a chance to put in your credentials manually. E.g. we want to offer this to our staff to initiate an RDP connection over SC with their credentials. Do you have any idea to solve this? See other topic
- It would be fine if the RDP resolution could fit automatically to the size of the SC window. Giving a start resolution is great but if you could change the resolution by maximizing the window and resize the resolution of the RDP session that would be a great improvement.
- I don't know how you managed it technically. Looking at the options of mstsc.exe these options could be really very interesting to see in the RDP implementation of thebridge, too:
- /prompt - Prompts you for your credentials when you connect to the remote PC
- /multimon - Configures the Remote Desktop Services session monitor layout to be identical to the current client-side configuration.
- /span - Matches the remote desktop width and height with the local virtual desktop, spanning across multiple monitors, if necessary. To span across monitors, the monitors must be arranged to form a rectangle.
- /f - Starts Remote Desktop in full-screen mode.
- /admin - Connects you to the session for administering a remote PC.
Customer support service by UserEcho