Welcome to the ConnectWise ScreenConnect Feature Request Portal
If you do not have an account, click "Sign in/ Sign up" to get started.
- Search for an existing improvement or feature request before adding your own. This helps us prevent duplicate entries and track all suggestions.
- If you find a matching request, give it a thumbs up and throw in a comment.
- If you can't find a request for an item you need, create your own request. Provide as many details as you can, especially regarding possible use cases.
- No spam, advertising, or self-promotion.
- No offensive posts, links, or images.
- Only one request per post.
- Administrators have the ability to moderate the forums, including editing, deleting, and moving posts. Posts may be deleted for any reason, with or without notification.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!
Could we get the ability to remove "Make Session Public" from the Ellipses menu?
This can be accomplished by going to the Administrationupdating the key SessionInfoPanel.MakeSessionPublicVisible to Custom and setting the value to false.
While backstage is a limited environment, would it be possible for us to have access to windows settings? I would strongly benefit from having access to the updates tab in particular through backstage.
We often have multiple sesions listed in the console for the same computer.
I normally will right click on the older ones listed that are no longer valid and choose end session.
It would be nice to have a report or view that shows the duplicates and allows for easier cleanup.
End session vs Disconnect are not clear in permissions and usage throughout. Is it possible to separate permissions in order to allow someone to disconnect a session so they can take over without giving them permissions to end session which will delete?
Can we separate in permissions and make terminology more clear?
Quite often I will get a customer to show me the steps to reproduce the problem, and sometimes will forget a part of the step.
It'd be useful in that scenario (any many others I'm sure) to have the ability to 'rewind' the session (a bit like a DVR) to replay something thats just happened.
We need to disable to feature globally.
Please can you add to a feature list the use of the Clipboard History i.e. Win+C or Win+V.
I find this super useful as it saves many ctrl+V presses.
Screen Connect does not allow to show this list and so pass the selected line item in to the remote session.
This feature does work in an RDP session, if you want to test how it can work
Is than an estimated release date for the Mac M1 client? The current client installs sucessfully, but never registers in the control panel.
All, I wanted to give an update on this. We have finished scoping out the work required and will soon be scheduling the work. I can't give a firm date on when this will be available yet, but will update when the work is nearing completion.
Customer support service by UserEcho