Welcome to the ConnectWise ScreenConnect Feature Request Portal
If you do not have an account, click "Sign in/ Sign up" to get started.
- Search for an existing improvement or feature request before adding your own. This helps us prevent duplicate entries and track all suggestions.
- If you find a matching request, give it a thumbs up and throw in a comment.
- If you can't find a request for an item you need, create your own request. Provide as many details as you can, especially regarding possible use cases.
- No spam, advertising, or self-promotion.
- No offensive posts, links, or images.
- Only one request per post.
- Administrators have the ability to moderate the forums, including editing, deleting, and moving posts. Posts may be deleted for any reason, with or without notification.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!
Currently if a guest wants to remove a host from a session, they will right click the tray icon and end the session.
When a host joins a access session, there is no way of kicking them besides just stopping the services or uninstalling the agent. Feature request is for the ability to kick a host from a session without removing the agent.
I would like to create a Trigger that is based on a Session Group. I think this would be beneficial for many others.
For my use case scenario, I have my Session Groups setup by Office location based on a Common Public IP. I'd like to know when an entire Session Group is offline (aka, the office is down). It's a simple warning and I realize there's other tools that might be able to accomplish this but having that feature would be really nice.
Our security software (ThreatLocker) does not like the MSI installer for ScreenConnect, and because it is both unsigned and a random name, it's impossible to create a rule to allow it. The EXE installer is signed, which would make it possible to create a rule. However, there are no parameters for the installer--it must be completed with someone at the computer. Being able to silently install ScreenConnect would be very helpful.
This is aimed at addressing the issue of: Engineer copies a password, its shared to the endusers clipboard history, the password is available to the user after the engineed disconnects
For the security of passwords and other sensitive information in the engineers clipboard, can the system be configured to restart the "notepad" service or delete any clipboard entries in the end users computer clipboard cache/history that where added during the remote session.
Quite a simple concept, i want to be able to delete/recall messages sent in the chat box. We've had a few mistakes recently where it would have been a bit of a lifesaver. You can obviously close the chat window, but you then send another message and the last one appears again in the chat history.
Customer support service by UserEcho