- There's 2 icons at the bottom left menu, Admin and Administrator. When I click on Admin, the title is Administration in the secondary menu. I'm assuming Administrator is my user name. Quite confusing overall. How about using "Settings" in place of Admin/Administration?
- The bottom-most menu item brings up a pop-up menu instead of the menu items appearing in the 2nd pane like all the other secondary menu UI elements. Would prefer to see it the same as the rest of the UI for consistency.
- The bottom left icon is a capital A in a blue circle, it really doesn't match with the rest of the graphic icons. Perhaps change it to something more appropriate, what I'm not sure. A book (implying a help manual), or a bust of a person (implying personal menu items) or a megaphone (implying communication)...
- Extensions page: the menu items to Browse, Check for Updates etc are at the bottom. When I have a long list of extensions, those menu items are not visible. It would make more sense to have them always visible by moving them to the top of the Installed Extensions list.
- The installed extensions boxes have plenty of room for 3 lines of description, but there's only 1 line showing. I know it's niggling but why not allow the description all 3 lines to display, so we don't have to go to the extensions directory if we forget what the details of an extension is.
- Extensions versioning: It would be nice if you would make it a rule that if an extension is allowed in the extensions directory, that in the description it also shows what versions it is known to work with. This will prevent new SC subscribers from discovering a bunch of useful extensions that don't actually work with their version (for example, how More Pages is still listed but only works with versions 5.5 or below), and wasting a lot of their time trying to get it to work only to discover that it doesn't. This system works very well for things like the Wordpress plugin directory, for example.
- Collapsible secondary menu: If for instance I open the Access menu, the secondary menu takes up roughly a quarter of my screen. It would be nice if it were collapsible so that I have more room to work with the tools on the rightmost pane for computers.
Most of these are not major issues nor important bug fixes, they're really just minor little things that I've thought might polish the new UI up a bit. Thanks for listening!
Available in Version:
Customer support service by UserEcho